CHESTNUT FINE FOODS
2017 SPRING HOLIDAY MENU
* Layered Vegetable Pate' with Broccoli, Carrots, Onions and
Artichoke Hearts $13.95 lb.
*Pate' de Campagne Country Style $13.95 lb.
* Smoked Salmon Mousse $14.95 lb.
*Brie en Croute with Apricot Preserves 1 lb. serves 8-10 $19.95 ea.
* Mini Crabcakes $24.00 dz.
* Sesame Ginger Vegetable Dumplings $18.00 dz.
*Devilish Stuffed Eggs with Smoked Salmon $18.00 dz
*Moroccan Meatballs $24.00 dz.
SOUPS $12.95 quart
* Chicken Soup with Matza Balls
* Milanese Vegetable
* Rhode Island Clam Chowder
TRADITIONAL HAM PIE 7"- $19.95 ea. 9"- $28.95 ea.
Contains ham, pepperoni, genoa salami, asiago and provolone cheeses, eggs, herbs and spices in a peppery crust.
*Easter Braid with Eggs $8.95
Irish Soda Bread $7.95
*Hungarian Poteca with Lemon and Walnuts $8.95
* Cranberry Lavender Walnut Bread $6.95
* Portugese Apricot Turban $8.95
*Thick Cut Scottish Oat French Toast with Berries, Cream and Maple Syrup $3.50 slice
*Oven Baked Vegetable Frittata $9.95 lb.
* Smoked Salmon and Cream Strudel $13.95 lb.
* Grilled Polenta with Asparagus, Roasted Tomatoes and Cream $10.951b
*Charoset- A compote of Apples, Dates, Raisins, Almonds and Walnuts $11.95 lb. Passover Friendly
* Savory Turnovers
Tuscan Chicken $6.95 ea. Roasted Vegetable $5.95 ea.
*Pan Seared Beef Tenderloin with Zinfandel Sauce $26.951b.
* Beef Wellington- Beef Fillet and Mushroom Duxelle in Pastry $11.95ea
*Dark and Stormy Boneless Beef Roast with Rum and Ginger Beer $14.95 lb.
*Glazed Spiral Cut Ham with Brown Sugar Roasted Pineapple $9.95 lb.
* Roasted Salmon with Wild Mushroom and Herb Stuffing $15.95 lb.
* Poached Salmon with Lemon and Horseradish Sauce $15.95 lb.
* Honey Roasted Cornish Game Hens $11.95 ea.
*Whole Roasted Chicken with Lemon and Apple Glaze $4.95 lb.
* Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Fennel and Apricots $12.95 lb.
* Herb Crusted Turkey Breast with Lemon and Herbs $12.95 lb.
* Layered Vegetable Stratta with Roasted Tomato Sauce $10.95 lb.
*Herbs de Provence Roasted Boneless Leg of Lamb with Fruit
Chutney $16.95 lb.
ALL OF THE ABOVE ENTREES ARE PREPARED TO BE
FINISHED AT HOME. FULL ROASTING INSTRUCTIONS ARE PROVIDED.
* Spring Couscous with Julienne Vegetables and Herbs $9.95 lb.
* Sweet Lokshen Kugel(Noodle Pudding) $9.95 lb.
*Oven Roasted Beets with Balsamic and Herbs 10.95 lb.
* Sugar Snap Peas with Mint and Butter $10.95 lb.
* Rainbow Swiss Chard with Toasted Nuts and Raisins $10.951b.
*Buttermilk Whipped Potatoes $9.95 lb.
* Saffron Risotto with Wild Mushrooms $10.95 lb.
* Grilled Asparagus with Lemon and Thyme $10.95 lb.
*Super Veggie Slaw with Cranberries $10.95 lb.
*Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts $10.95 lb.
*Toasted Rice Pilaf with Almonds and Julienne Vegetables $9.951b.
DESSERTS 8" CAKES- S30.00 10" CAKES- $35.00
* Sour Cream and Vanilla Cheesecake with Berry Sauce
* Carrot Cake with Apricots, Raisins, Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
* Golden Genoise (sponge) with Berries and Chantilly Cream
*Flourless Belgian Chocolate Mousse Torte
* Queen's Coconut and Lemon Cake
*Key Lime Pie $22.95
*Toasted Coconut Cream Pie $22.95
* Italian Ricotta Pie $16.95
* Italian Rice Pie $16.95
* Luscious Lemon Bundt Cake $26.95